Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween!

Last weekend, I went out with some friends to celebrate Halloween. We got dressed up and went to a bar and I realized how silly the whole thing was. All the girls, dressed in their tiny outfits, looking like stripers in their stage costumes. I thought to myself....that point in my life is over. But I was dressed up (as a Widow) and I felt good. I didn't feel like I had to be like the other girls and that was a good feeling.

I may look like a kid dressed up for halloween but today (dressed as a black cat), I feel older. It's almost like a right of passage or like I've out grown something - not Halloween. Things are more fun now that I don't worry about counting calories and starving myself or over-exercising. Things can be relaxed.
Just let yourself go.

No comments: